Saturday, January 26, 2019

I'm getting the blog back together...

Hi reader (though I'm not sure there is one at the moment!).

Recently, on the 9th anniversary of Samuel's death, a couple of people told me via Facebook how much they missed the blog. I've been procrastinating a little bit - while also doing my annual Christmas clean out (which I have been doing since long before Marie Kondo made it a thing, but I thought maybe I'd start putting down some posts to see how it feels again.

A lot has happened in the 3 or 4 years since I last posted, so there will be a few update posts, starting with the blog I started writing when Oliver and I went overseas last year. I am going to move those posts from the separate blog and pop them here (and maybe even finish documenting the trip mum! :) ).

So if you're new here, or you get a notification when I post, stay tuned!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!