Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Good, Yeah - The End

In case you hadn't noticed, this blog and I are done. I tried for a while to keep it up but I think it has run its course.

I still miss Samuel every day, and will always wonder what he could have been, but that's not something I feel like I need to write about anymore. 

But I do love having a blog. It's my way of keeping myself and my thoughts straight, a way to share my thoughts and ideas, and an outlet for my writing (and photos!). So I've started a new blog. About my garden. It won't be for everyone, but I'd love to have you. You'll find it here: http://melgrows.blogspot.com.

I've said it before, but thanks dear reader. Having you here with me helped me through a pretty horrible time. I really appreciate it. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!