Sunday, July 12, 2015

Social Media for Money Seminar

In late June, I went to a fascinating seminar designed for bloggers and social media users. It was designed to help us find ways to make money from social media. I'm not really in it for the money (at this point, though I am working up to some things!), but I still picked up some excellent tips and even some new skills. I thought I knew everything there is to know about social media!

Ironically, I've never intended this particular blog to be a money making one, but this is my 'me' blog, where I can be a bit creative and have fun. So I thought I'd post my response here.

The presentation below is created in Haiku Deck, one of my favourite online tools. I love it because it's easy to use and visual, and all images come from Creative Commons sources. I was going to create my own images, but I just ran out of time!

The seminar was presented by the very clever Kylie Travers and Travis Longmore (and friends), of Occasio Enterprises. If you're ever looking for a little help with social media stuff (among other things), I can definitely recommend them!



A seminar in June, it was on a Sunday, They packed so much into the program that day. - Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires

1 comment:

  1. Love it Mel! Thank you for coming and glad you enjoyed it x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!