Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sorry!

In case I do have any readers left, thanks for your patience while I have slacked off this week!

I've had a bit of a cold, and have been going to bed very early each night. I'd get home, make dinner, do all the night time stuff, and get about halfway through a chapter of Harry Potter with Oli (we've been reading it together, we're up to Chamber of Secrets), when I'd get all drowsy and have to go to bed.

I know I haven't done my six yet, but it's late and I'm tired. I'll try to fit it in later. I was busy judging the challenge this week, so that was another thing that took my attention!

That on top of applying for this job and doing all the other normal stuff, and unfortunately blogging has come way down on the list. Perhaps I'll do better next week!

Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!