Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vote Mel!

I forgot to tell you, I've entered a photography competition.

On Friday, I drove up to Cooma to drop off three photos at this lovely little gallery.
I know there's not the hugest chance of winning, but it's about getting your pictures out there, getting exposure, isn't it?

These are the photos I entered:
I left it until the last minute (surprise surprise!) so I didn't frame them until Friday morning. It turned out to be a bit of a bodgy job, but they looked OK. I'm not 100% sure if any of them were selected (they were only going to choose 30 or so finalists), but I'm hoping at least one of them was.

So here's where you come in. If you are one of my local (ish) readers, and you happen to be in Cooma any time in the next month, perhaps you could pop in and vote for me? There is a voter's prize apparently - a bottle of Penfold's Grange Hermitage.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. i love that last one. that would be my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lovely mum and dad went up to Cooma today, so I know that the sculpture one has been selected as a finalist. That's nice.
    I have no illusions of winning, my presentation (printed at home, bodgy framing job) probably didn't do it justice, but I've had a go, and will have learnt a few lessons for next time.
    Still, if yo're up there, have a look! Mum and Dad said there were some really fantastic photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!