Monday, October 4, 2010

Finding my phojo

You might have noticed that I haven't posted (or mentioned) photos for a while.

There are a couple of reasons, and I hope I am addressing them, because I am missing it a bit.
It was the same with blogging - I got a bit distracted etc and wasn't doing it regularly, but I think I'm back on track now!

Firstly, at the concert and memorial dedication at Sam's school I took a lot of photos. Photos that I would really like to see, but I can't because they are trapped on the XD card. They are RAW files, and it was the first time I had used the card; and I just don't know what's going on. I can view them in the camera, but cannot upload them onto a computer. I have tried online recovery software and mum took it into Ted's for me, but no luck yet.
So I haven't used that camera since then. Which is a bummer.

Also, the last lesson in my morguefile course was about panning shots, and I just could not get it right! So I've kinda given up on that for a while.

And then there's that "I'm not that good at this" feeling that keeps creeping up on me. I am trying to get over it, I promise, but all in all, it's made me lose my phojo!

But I am going to try and get excited again. In the meantime, here's a couple of gorgeous shots of Oliver in his latest obsession - suits and ties! The first one my mum took, and I took the next two.


What a little poser! Isn't he gorgeous?

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS AS EVER!! Love him sooo much xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may be attending the oscars when oli wins one!!!he is so charasmatic !! As for the photos, maybe just get back to taking pics without trying too much, just snap away, might help you relax a bit more. Xoxo laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Mel.

    Hubby (Michael) is a bit of a geek, so I asked him about the RAW files and he said to google "raw image driver" and download that.

    I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that is still a problem bring them over to our place on Sunday, you and I can have a coffee or a beer while Scott tries to save them for you. He did wonders for my Mum when she thought she had deleted a couple of hundred photos (got back nearly all of them)

    Esther

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!