Friday, March 11, 2011

Fan Time

So, you may have guessed by now that I have a little crush on Dave Grohl, and consequently love everything Foo (Fighters, that is).

I've even recovered from the disappointment of Dave not replying to the email I wrote to him about the impact music (such as the Foo Fighters among others) had had on Samuel's life, when the lovely Chris Cheney did - what a guy!

I'm a little excited at the moment, as they've just released a new single and video:



Which means that a new album is on the way, and possibly a tour! Anthony and I have seen the Foo Fighters 3 times now, and they always put on a kickass show. So I'm looking forward to that!

**Sigh**

3 comments:

  1. i miss not having a band any more :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel you have to check out Channel V - they have a comp going and 1st prize is 2 VIP passes to Foo Fighters world premiere of the new album which is going to be played "somewhere" on Sydney Harbour 24th March. With the VIP passes you also get flights, accommodation, transfers AND a bar-b-que backstage with the band! The only other way you can get a ticket is to be a runner up in the comp. Very very exciting. Wishing you luck. Sue E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Cool! Thanks Sue. Off to work on my entry!
    Any idea most welcome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!