Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Go Go Mode

Hi all,

Just stopping in to say it will probably be the weekend before I get in here to do a nice, juicy post. It's been an extraordinarily busy couple of weeks, with the next two set to cap them off!

Over the next two days, I'll be attending (and helping at) a leadership conference here in Canberra, including a dinner tomorrow night. But that won't be the end of my night, I've then got to go online to do a webinar about a product we'll be using here in schools later in the year. I have to do it at 10:30 at night because it's based in England (and 10:30 was better than 1:45 in the morning!)

Speaking of England,  my parents are over there at the moment. Having a wonderful trip, I'm sure. They left last Thursday, with a stopover in Japan (that we were worried, but not really worried about), and what sounds like a nice flight. How amazing to fly over Siberia and Russia when it's covered in snow and ice! My Dad's blogging about it if you're interested. I'm missing them already, and they're away for a loooooong time!

I've also been diligently exercising - every morning I get up before 6am and either walk or go to a class. Not that it's doing much good. I swear I'm putting weight on!!! I do eat too much crap though. I think I'm going to have to do some Cognitive Behaviour Therapy or something - it's getting ridiculous!

And I've been pretty good at keeping up with my study. I've got two assignments due next weekend, so I think I'll be 'heads down' whenever I can, to make sure I get them done. I'm loving it though, it's great to be studying again.

And work is hellishly busy too! Because there are only two of us who do training, we are constantly on the go. Very tiring some times (which doesn't help with the study in the evenings, for as soon as I start reading, my eyelids grow very heavy!). But it's fun. I love working with lots of different people and sharing my passion!

Of course, on top of all that I'm making time for my boys. Oli and I are in a Harry Potter habit - we're reading at least a chapter every night. It's a nice hour or so with him. I also try and hang out with Anthony at least once a week. We went to the movies the other day (saw Limitless, I didn't mind it), which was nice.

So, yeah, busy. but I'll pop in on the weekend and post something a little more substantial!
'til then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!