Thursday, May 19, 2011

Some exciting news

Yesterday, I found out that I have been shortlisted for a Public Education Award. Obviously not a teaching award, rather in the category of 'Outstanding Education Support'. It definitely came as a surprise, albeit a very lovely one.

Now I have to wait until next Friday, when I will get dressed up and go to a fancy ceremony to find out if I have won or not. I probably won't, but as they say, 'it's nice to be nominated'!

Speaking of winning, voting has opened in the Blog This challenge. This one was about Changing the World. Possibly my clunkiest and definitely my ugliest post to date. But if it got you thinking, you might consider voting. You'll find the link on the left hand side of this page.

Thanks! And wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!