Thursday, May 26, 2011

If this post looks familiar, that's because it is!
I don't know why this post has suddenly appeared at the top, as I posted it a week ago! Silly Blogger!

When I got to the gym tonight for my Sh'Bam class (a new one that is LOTS of fun), there were lots and lots of people there.

Then I realised why. My gym is part of a college, and they were having an open night. The open night that Sam should have been going to. I saw some of friends from a distance, and they all looked a little excited (well, as much as teenage boys trying not to look excited can look). I was intending to go in and say hi to Clint (who works there) but decided it would be too hard to be amongst that, so I just went to my class.

I know that Sam was looking forward to college. We had even talked about it already, way back when he was in year 8. I think he would have done pretty well in college. I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd gone to uni either, as much as he hated doing his homework!

I miss my Sam every single day. But it's times like this that it hurts the most.

Luckily, I went to Sh'Bam and got very hot and sweaty and had a good giggle. It's all about balance, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!