If that's your thing. It's not really mine.
When I was younger, I really wanted a boy to give me something for Valentine's Day. Something that would show me (and the world) that they really loved me.
Of course, the only thing I ever got for Valentine's Day was an anonymous card that I suspect was a joke.
In the early stages of our relationship, I always hoped Anthony would get me something too. But the truth is, he's not much of a romantic. That bugged me for a while (in a minor way), but now that I'm
To me, love is:
- A shared life.
- Kissing each other goodbye every single day.
- Holding hands while we walk.
- Helping each other out. In whatever way we can.
- Being interested in each other's jobs/hobbies/friends/etc.
- Comfortable silences.
- Separate interests.
- The rude bits (you know what I mean).
- Shared interests.
- Having fun together.
- Having lots of shit times (and baby, we've had our share!), and sticking them out.
How do I know this? 16 years of experience.
Love you lots Anthony, no matter what day it is.