Saturday, September 25, 2010

2 Weeks In

Well, I've now done two weeks at my job, and I must say, I'm really enjoying it!

There are many more challenges, and lots of new things to learn, but also so many opportunities to improve my skills and do really exciting things. It doesn't hurt that the people I work with are all really nice. They put up with my idiosyncrasies (I did give them a week's grace, but the weirdo Mel is starting to shine through!), and they've all been very patient and helpful.

Of course, it's not going to be without its challenges. It is going to be very busy, with lots of work to do, and there are a whole lot of new skills (and new software) that I have to learn, but for me, that's a positive, because I love learning new stuff!

It's nice to be in the 'front end' (I won't say forefront, because I think education still has a bit of catching up to do) of these big technological changes that are happening to education. I might even get back to writing in my other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!