Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Snow Day

On Sunday Anthony, Oliver and I went to Mount Selwyn for a snow day. It was a really lovely day - beautiful weather, nice easy drive up and back, and a fun day spent riding toboggans.
We hired 2 toboggans, and had lots of fun racing each other, taking turns to ride with Oliver, and finding ways to go faster and faster. I don't think any of us have laughed so much all year.

Oliver and Anthony also went on the tube ride, where you sit on a big tire tube and hurtle down a very fast slope (I didn't have a go because Ollie was having so much fun!)
I wish we had more days like this.

More soon. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun day - great smiles!!!
    ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics!
    I have never been to the snow! Looks like fun!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!