Monday, September 20, 2010

Starting on a positive note

This week's going to be good! I'm starting the week with a fresh, positive attitude, so it can only go up, right?

I've already been to the gym this morning, and I think I've well and truly worked off the delicious cheesecake (Aunty Sue does the best cheesecake!) I had yesterday at a family birthday 'do'.
In fact, despite a bit of a naughty weekend where I ate too much crap (possibly as a result of my mood - see previous posts), I didn't put any weight on. So that's nice!

Anthony and I have sorted out some long-standing issues, and hopefully will work better as a team from now on.

It's going to be a long day today. I'm going to work, then this evening I'm going to be a facilitator at one of the first community forums for the Canberra 2030 project. It's aimed at giving Canberrans a say about what they want their city to look like in 10 years time. Who knows how much notice the government will actually take (or should I say, what they'll realistically be able to to), but it's a nice gesture if nothing else.
So we'll see how tonight goes. Hopefully not everyone there will be one of those noisy minority types...I'll let you know.

Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!