Sunday, September 19, 2010

Low, low, low, low, low, low, low

Argh! I'm feeling low today.

It's actually been quite a nice week at work. It's been a slow start, and is likely to get very busy, but I really think I'm going to enjoy it.
One thing that triggered me though was the things they gave me when I started. I mentioned before they gave me a new MacBook, and iPod Touch (they've now also given me a cool flip camera and a thumb drive) to use while I'm working there. Very nice, because as you know I like to play with technological toys.

But I looked at the iPod Touch, and because I've already got an iPhone, I was thinking 'what am I going to do with this?'. Oliver's a little too young, so I don't want to put it into his hands. If Sam was here, I would have let him use it. I think that's what made me sad. he would have loved playing with it.

But all in all, it was a very nice week. Great people, interesting stuff to do, nice working environment, all that. I think I'm really going to like it.

But towards the end of the week, things have gone a little south. Anthony and I had a big fight on Friday night (I won't go into details yet, but it's not completely resolved), and then today I discovered that someone's taken $90 from my VISA account (which is a debit card, so it makes things tough). Bastards! And I can't do anything about it until tomorrow! Argh!

Oh well, things can only get better, can't they?

UPDATE: Anthony and I have had a long talk, and have made progress in sorting things out. Things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!