Thursday, January 23, 2014

365 Grateful 20-23

Ok, so it's becoming obvious that I won't be able to sustain a daily 'grateful'. It's not that I'm not grateful daily for something or other, but as always it seems that life will get in the way. So as of February, I'm going to aim for a 'weekly' grateful, so that I can still keep track of the wonderful things in my life, but not get too overwhelmed by having to post something for every day. I've got an extremely busy year coming up, which I'm looking forward to, but I need to strike a good balance for everything. Until then though, I shall continue with January!

January 20, 2014
Bath time!

While my gorgeous Rollo doesn't share my gratitude, I am most grateful for mobile dog washers! Rollo is quite a large dog and coming up on 40 kilos, and he doesn't like the bath, especially the drying bit. I've tried a couple of times by myself, and he's just too big and stubborn for me, so when we started paying someone to come and wash him, it made such a difference! Well worth the money for a beautiful clean and soft boy!

January 21, 2014
I'm not going to put a photo of him up, but I'm very grateful for my nephew Max. He's nearly 12 weeks old and just beautiful! Oli and I went and visited him on Monday and had some lovely cuddles. 
Sometimes, I wish I'd had a big bunch of kids. But life didn't work out that way (and I'm very grateful for my little family), so it's very exciting when my in-laws start having babies that I can cuddle and eventually spoil rotten!

January 22, 2014
Sparkly toes!
I've only had two pedicures in my life and I've gotta tell you, I'm hooked! I've always hated my feet. I've got short, stumpy, weirdly shaped toes, and for a long time, I had a terrible habit of picking at my toenails until there wasn't much left at all (sorry if that's too much information!). So when I decided (after someone gave me a voucher) to go and get one on my birthday last year, I was a little nervous. But it's lovely! A nice sit down while someone gives your feet lots of attention (including a nice massage - I've been known to pay my own children for a foot rub!), and then paints your nails! Now that I have nails, I like them sparkly! I'm so grateful for pedicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!