Thursday, January 9, 2014

365 Grateful - 8 & 9

January 8, 2014
When you can't be bothered...
I don't do a lot of pre-cooked/packaged meals, but I'm always grateful for a Lean Cuisine or a Lite n' Easy meal that I can just pull out of the freezer when I can't be bothered cooking. In winter it's soups (that I've made), but in summer soup doesn't always cut it, so when I'm tired and hungry it's good to be able to eat something that you know is reasonably good for you.

Mmmmmm...
I'm a coffee snob. There, I said it. I don't drink a lot of coffee (maybe one every 1-2 days), but when I do, I like it to be a good one. Never instant (I'll pick tea instead), nice and strong, simple flat white. There's a shop up the road from where I work that makes excellent coffee, including the pretty patterns like the one in the picture. I'll miss them when I go to the uni, though there is a pretty decent coffee shop there too. I'm very grateful for good coffee!

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely read, thanks. And today I am grateful for refreshing and ice cold water! Sue E.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!