Sunday, January 5, 2014

365 Grateful - 4

Day 4 - January 4 2014
Sh'Bam Feet!
One of the things I'm most grateful for is Sh'Bam. I discovered Sh'Bam in April 2011 when I attended the second class held at my local gym. From that class on, I was hooked! I did the class about three times a week and lost 25 kilos doing it. Then I decided that I'd like to become a Sh'Bam instructor. I did the training in April 2012 and since then I've been taking tracks during other people's classes. I had just got my own class when I fractured my knee last October, and I hadn't done a class since until last weekend. And then yesterday I managed to teach a few tracks.

I love Sh'Bam because it's energetic and a great cardio workout, but also because it's LOTS of fun. The songs are catchy and the steps are easy to pick up, and the instructors that I work with always have lots of fun mucking around and hamming it up. The participants love it and so do I! Without Sh'Bam, it's very hard to stay motivated to keep fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!