Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday's Sensational Six

Yep, it seems that now that I'm back at work, Friday's not going to work for my weekly round up of photos. By the time I finish work, get off to the pub with my work chums, get home and have dinner, then spend some time with my boys, I'm too tired for blogging, instead dropping off on the lounge while Ollie watches something or other...

So I decided Saturday was probably more do-able. Also, I'm starting an online photography course this week, so I'll have one extra photo to show off as of next weekend.

But for this week I'll just go for the five:

A great photo of Sam

This is one that really shows what Sam was like. He had changed so much over his last year. Much more of a man, with a moustache just starting and a very 'cool' approach to everything. I think this is one he took of himself with his phone.

A great photo of Oliver
Taken at the playground last Friday night. How cute is he?

An old photo
Not long after Ollie was born. This is me at about my heaviest. I hate to put it out into the world, but I think it's important; to remind myself of somewhere I don't want to go again (mind you I'm getting close!), and to perhaps give me some motivation....

An interesting photo (from any time)
I dunno what it is, but I've got a thing about clouds...

My weekly entry into the EB photo of the week challenge:
The challenge this week was 'SOOC - Straight Out Of Camera'. I may still take some more, but this is what I'm entering.
Actually, changed my mind. This is what I'm entering:
I reckon it captures Oliver's 'boyness'. Up a tree, filthy face, silly expression. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. You and Oliver and trees! Many years ago, on the way to the coast, we stopped at Bemboka for a picnic lunch.
    At one point we heard singing, "da da da, de da da da...etc" (i.e. The Stripper music), and pulling longs pieces of bark from a eucalypt.
    When we asked what you were up to, you said, (quite simply), "strip trees!"

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!