Thursday, July 1, 2010

One more day....

They say that teachers only like teaching because of the holidays. Normally I'd disagree, but today I'm very glad I've only got one more day of term 2 left! Soooooo ready for a break!

It's been a busy week, as usual. Hence the no blogging situation!

I've been trying to get home before it's too dark to complete my last morguefile assignment, but alas, have not been able to do it!

Today, we took Ollie to a pediatric surgeon to get his testes checked out. The GP was concerned about them the last time we saw him, so he referred us. Turns out that he does have retractile testes, but hopefully will not need surgery. Phew! It's not a major surgery, but anything involving a general anesthetic is a bit freaky at the moment, if you know what I mean!

But for now must run, we are off to dinner. Will post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!