Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday's Sensational Six




It's late, I'm tired. Here's my 6...

A photo of Sam

Another 'undiscovered' photo. This one was taken some time late last year by my mother in law.

A photo of Oliver
Laura took this one with her phone (I think!). She took Oliver to the Raiders/Cronulla game last weekend (his first). I don't think he was that excited about the football, but loved going out with Laura (and apparently quite liked the cheerleaders....that's my boy!)

An old photo

Me in probably 1989 (or thereabouts). Have no idea where...

An Interesting Photo

This was going to be my entry into the EB challenge. I love cockies!

My weekly entry into the EB photo of the week challenge:
This week's theme is 'flora and fauna'. This fella was roosting in Anthony's shed for most of today. Lovely looking young man...

Morguefile Lesson Photos
I haven't got a morguefile picture for this week, so I thought I'd show you this. It was an alternative for the challenge (the fauna obviously!)
I was playing around with exposure a bit. This one was about the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!