Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday's Sensational Six

Short and sweet today...
A photo of Sam

This photo shows what a great big brother Sam was, and how good he was with animals. He caught the duck so that Ollie could pat it.

A photo of Oliver
Taken yesterday at Mount Franklin. A totally un-set-up photo!

An old photo

From back when we used to keep our kids in cages. 'Nuff said!

An Interesting Photo

This was taken yesterday as well. I like the composition.

My weekly entry into the EB photo of the week challenge:
This week's theme is 'love'. I chased these swans around for a good hours, trying to capture the 'love heart' shape they make with their heads together. This is close enough I thought!

Morguefile Lesson Photos


Lesson 3 - Lenses.
This was taken from the top of Mount Franklin. I love the view and the clouds and the foreground. I tried with a couple of lenses, but this one (the long one) was the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!