Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday's Fabulous Five

Geez it's hard to pick the photos for my five!
Here are this week's:
A great photo of Sam
Samuel, aged about 18 months. So cute! Such a big smile!

A great photo of Oliver

This was taken at the fete at my school last year. I've adjusted the exposure a bit, as it was a bit dark. Oliver LOVED riding the horse. He then went back and got on a donkey.

An old photo
Me, aged about 2?

An interesting photo (from any time)
Some tomatoes I picked a couple of weeks ago.

My weekly entry into the EB photo of the week challenge:
The challenge this week was 'graffiti'. I had a fair bit of trouble finding a photo for it. I don't really like this one enormously, but don't really have the time/energy/inspiration to go fiddling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!