Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Survived!

I'm sure you've been on the edge of your seat, wondering if I survived my time with the pre-schoolers...

Well, dear reader, I survived. Actually, I think I did OK with them. Still, don't know if I could do it all day every day!

Dad commented that I wasn't supposed to make big decisions yet, and I agree absolutely. I think until we work out what the heck our lives are going to be about now that Sam's not with us, it's not wise to make other life-changing decisions. But I'm still going to put some thought into it all (and probably share my thoughts with you, you poor souls!)

You've probably noticed a little up-downiness to my posts, and that's exactly what life's like living with this great loss. You wake up one day and things look OK. Some days you can actually have a good time: laugh, relax a little, enjoy...then BANG, you go down.

I guess I should be thankful we have those 'up' moments. I guess a roller coaster that only went down, or that went in a straight line (hang on, isn't that called a road?), would be one most people wouldn't want to ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!