Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bloody Technology

So my lovely, wonderful Macbook: my lifeline; my while-awayer of countless hours; my photography buddy; my toy (you get the picture) has gone bung.

Well, technically it's not the computer itself, but rather the charger cable (or the actual charging port).

So I'm stuck! Anthony took the cable in last week, but they couldn't find a problem, saying it was probably my computer, and they could send it away (it's still under extended warranty).
But I don't want to that until I've done another backup, and I can't do a backup until I've got some power! Aaarrggh! What to do!

In the meantime, I've got to blog elsewhere. So they're going to be short and sweet until I get this sorted.

Please stand by....

1 comment:

  1. Mel I am sorry about your computer I know it must be hard - do you want me to send over my computer technician extraordinaire?

    Esther

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!