Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday's Sensational Six

I'm trying very hard to conserve battery power, as I'm going to be without my power cable for a few more days. And I can't blog from my iPhone...(not easily anyway). But here are today's six:

A great photo of Sam
This is during a brief period where Samuel regularly straightened his hair, around age 10-11. He got sick of the hassle (and me burning his ears), and went back to enjoying his beautiful curls.

A great photo of Oliver
My little soccer star in the making.

An old photo
The boys in Sydney last year. Mr Cool and his annoying little brother.

An Interesting Photo

Trees: one of my favourite subjects lately. I like that I'm getting the hang of the exposure settings.

My weekly entry into the EB photo of the week challenge:

This week's challenge was ''Stained Glass".

Morguefile Lesson Photos
Lesson 2 - Aperture and Shutter speed. Assignment 1.
This is another of my twilight tree shots (same group as last week's).

1 comment:

  1. Loving the photos mel! Great work!! Laura

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!