Monday, May 3, 2010

Family

Ahh family...I've been involved in enough online (and other) discussions to know that families are far from perfect at the best of times, and some families have a lot of trouble getting along. Actually, I think the only perfect, happy families exist on TV shows, and there are always going to be some crazy antics going on.

I'm not going to say I have one of those perfect families, but on the whole, they are pretty awesome.
I've just spent the weekend hanging out with my family, and I must say they are quite fantastic.
Anthony's brother Tim visited from Queensland over the weekend, and I must say I just love it when Anthony and his brothers get together. They laugh, they have fun, they joke..they just get along well.
It's a nice place to be, and I'm glad we're all seeing a bit more of each other. Not happy about the way we got here, but liking the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!