Monday, May 3, 2010

Don't go away, we'll be right back!!

I've done something to my ankle! Stupid body!
This afternoon all of a sudden, I stood up and my ankle really hurt! It was hard to walk. I disn't step on it weirdly, or fall over, it just hurt all of a sudden. Now it's a bit swollen and sore! I just can't seem to catch a trick!

This week we are having a Book Fair at the school, and as the librarian, it's my job to set it up and run it. It's not a problem really - it's quite user-friendly to set up (although I still think I'm going to miss something, or muck something up!)

But it's time consuming, and as part of my new approach to work and work/life balance, if I'm spending extra time at work (and I will have to for a couple of days), then I am going to have to cut back on some online time, so that I can hang with my boys.

So my posts are going to be short and sweet, or missing for a couple of days. I hope you'll bear with me, as I'm really loving having some regular readers and commenters!

In the mean time, check out some of the blogs in my side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!